Arubah Community Clinic is being organized to offer a wide range of out-patient medical services, at no charge, to uninsured patients who reside in the Owasso/Collinsville community and surrounding areas. The overall scope of services the clinic provides will include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Family medical care for temporary illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, rashes and other common illnesses
- Pediatric care referral
- Referral for limited dental services
- Pastoral counseling referral
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Laboratory *For established patients only*
- Limited help with Prescription Medications. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
- Mental health resources
Services NOT offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Controlled Substances
- STD Testing
- Emergency Conditions
- X-Ray not available at this time
No controlled substances are prescribed or kept on site.
The Clinic will continue to expand services based on the pool of volunteers, available funding, and reassessment of need over time. Our strategic goals include the following:
- Offer Vision and Hearing services.
- Develop and provide educational opportunities for therapeutic lifestyle change programs.
- Increase hours as needed
Vision – Neighbor For Neighbor – www.neighborforneighbor.org
Pregnancy – Pregnancy Resource Center of Owasso – www.prcowasso.org
Tulsa Health Department – www.tulsa-health.org
- Family & Children Services – 918-587-9471
- Mental Health Lifeline– call or text 988
Emergency Dental – Catholic Charities – cceok.org