Arubah Community Clinic is being organized to offer a wide range of out-patient medical services, at no charge, to uninsured patients who reside in the Owasso/Collinsville community and surrounding areas. The overall scope of services the clinic provides will include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Family medical care for temporary illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, rashes and other common illnesses
- Pediatric care and preventative services
- Dental services ***Due to patient backlog, we are not currently accepting new dental patients***(To qualify for dental services you must be a patient at Arubah. Dental screens occur the 4th Thursday of the month. Appointments required.)
- Biblical counseling
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Laboratory and radiological services.
- Physicals are offered the third Saturday by limited appointment only.
- Limited help with Prescription Medications. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
- We have partnerships for counseling, chiropractic, physical therapy and more.
Services NOT offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Controlled Substances
- STD Testing
- Emergency Conditions
No controlled substances are prescribed or kept on site.
The Clinic will continue to expand services based on the pool of volunteers, available funding, and reassessment of need over time. Our strategic goals include the following:
- Offer Vision and Hearing services.
- Develop and provide educational opportunities for therapeutic lifestyle change programs.
- Increase hours as needed
Vision – Neighbor For Neighbor – www.neighborforneighbor.org
Pregnancy – Pregnancy Resource Center of Owasso – www.prcowasso.org
Tulsa Health Department – www.tulsa-health.org
Creoks Mental Health – (www.creoks.org)
BA Neighbors – www.baneighbors.org/helpful-links/