Become a Patient
Arubah Community Clinic is excited to be offering medial care, to those without medical insurance.
Summer Clinic Hours (through August):
Monday: 9am-2pm (Appointments Preferred)
Tuesday: 9am-2pm (Appointments Preferred)
Wednesday: 9am-2pm (Appointments Preferred)
Friday: By appointment only.
Dental Screenings: By appointment only.
If you have questions about services we provide please feel free to contact us.
- Family medical care for temporary illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, rashes and other common illnesses
- Pediatric care and preventative services
- Dental services
- Biblical counseling
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Extensive laboratory and radiological services. *Established Patients Only*
- Limited help with Prescription Medications. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
- We have partnerships for counseling, chiropractic, physical therapy and more.
Services NOT offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Controlled Substances
- STD Testing
- Emergency Conditions
No controlled substances are prescribed or kept on site.