Become a Patient
Arubah Community Clinic is excited to be offering medial care, to those without medical insurance.
Clinic Hours :
Dental Screenings: Due to a patient backlog, dental screenings are on hold until further notice.
We plan to increase our days and times in proportion to the need and our volunteer medical staff availability.
If you have questions about services we provide please feel free to contact us.
- Family medical care for temporary illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, rashes and other common illnesses
- Pediatric care and preventative services
- Dental services *Due to patient load, there are no dental screenings at this time.*
- Biblical counseling
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Extensive laboratory and radiological services. *Established Patients Only*
- Limited help with Prescription Medications. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
- We have partnerships for counseling, chiropractic, physical therapy and more.
Services NOT offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Controlled Substances
- STD Testing
- Emergency Conditions
No controlled substances are prescribed or kept on site.