Become a Patient
Arubah Community Clinic is excited to be offering medical care, to those without medical insurance.
Please call for an appointment.
Thurs limited appointments
Dental Screenings: By appointment only.
If you have questions about services we provide please feel free to contact us.
- Family medical care for temporary illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, rashes and other common illnesses
- Pediatric care referral
- Referral for limited dental services
- Pastoral counseling referral
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Laboratory *For established patients only*
- Limited help with Prescription Medications. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
- Mental health resources
Services NOT offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Controlled Substances
- STD Testing
- Emergency Conditions
- X-Ray not available at this time
No controlled substances are prescribed or kept on site.