Become a Patient
Arubah Community Clinic is excited to be offering medial care, to those without medical insurance.
Clinic Hours (first-come, first-seen. Limited slots available)
Mondays Door Open at 5:30 p.m. (All Ages)
Thursdays Doors Open at 5:30 p.m. (All Ages)
Second Tuesday of the Month (Dental Screening) Doors open at 6 p.m.
Third Saturday of the Month Doors Open at 8:30 a.m. (All Ages)
Dental Screenings: 4th Tuesday of each month, No appointment necessary.
We plan to increase our days and times in proportion to the need and our volunteer medical staff availability.
If you have questions about services we provide please feel free to contact us.
- Family medical care for temporary illnesses such as colds, flu, earaches, rashes and other common illnesses
- Pediatric care and preventative services
- Dental services (To qualify for dental services you must be a patient at Arubah. Dental screens occur the 4th Thursday of the month. Appointments required.)
- Biblical counseling
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Extensive laboratory and radiological services.
- Physicals are offered on the third Saturday by limited appointment only.
- Limited help with Prescription Medications. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
- We have partnerships for counseling, chiropractic, physical therapy and more.
Services NOT offered:
- Pregnancy Testing
- Controlled Substances
- STD Testing
- Emergency Conditions
No controlled substances are prescribed or kept on site.