Arubah Community Clinic is being organized to offer a wide range of out-patient medical services, at no charge, to uninsured patients who reside in the Owasso/Collinsville community and surrounding areas. The overall scope of services the clinic provides will include (but may not be limited to) the following:
- Family medical care
- Pediatric care and preventative services
- Dental Services (To qualify for dental services you must be a patient at Arubah. Dental screens occur the 4th Thursday of the month 6-8pm)
- Biblical counseling
- Health Education
- Provide a strong referral network (Vision, Dental, pregnancy, hospice, etc)
- Extensive laboratory and radiological services.
- Support/Recovery Classes (Divorce Care, Grief Share, Celebrate Recovery)
- Prescription Medications
The Clinic plans to provide appropriate medications to the patients at no cost. Volunteer pharmacists will be used to assure quality and assist in making sure all medications are accurately and safely dispensed. The Clinic will also seek out free and/or low cost sources for on-going prescription drug needs for patients.
No controlled or prescribed substances will be kept on site.
The Clinic will continue to expand services based on the pool of volunteers, available funding, and reassessment of need over time. Our strategic goals include the following:
- Offer Vision and Hearing services.
- Chiropractic care
- Offer preventative health exams for pediatric, adolescent and young adults on a routine basis.
- Develop and provide educational opportunities for therapeutic lifestyle change programs.
- Promote creative public relations/public awareness.
- Establish chronic health care services.
Vision – Neighbor For Neighbor – www.neighborforneighbor.org
Hospice Care – Seasons Hospice – www.Seasonshospice.com
Pregnancy – Pregnancy Resource Center of Owasso – www.prcowasso.org
Tulsa Health Department – www.tulsa-health.org
Creoks Mental Health – (www.creoks.org)
BA Neighbors – www.baneighbors.org/helpful-links/